Before One90 Smoked Meats opened its East Dallas storefront in 2015, the small team of meat enthusiasts had been catering events and selling food at farmers markets. What began as a passion project turned into a business, and founders Kyle St. Clair and Herman Guerra walked away from their law and law enforcement careers, joined forces with two friends, and focused solely on smoking meat for the hungry public.
Since then, One90 has become a neighborhood favorite, known for its two-handed sandwiches on locally-baked bread, meat plates and sides. Visitors come in for lunch, or to pick up vacuum-sealed products to take home—improving their dinners and parties with brisket, smoked duck and poblano sausages.
There’s a lot to like all year round, but with the holidays approaching, One90 has put together a special menu of to-go staples to make the upcoming season a little extra special. Items include:
- Whole Brisket (8 lbs average weight; serves 32) / $140
- Half Brisket (4 lbs average weight; serves 16) / $70
- Beef Tenderloin (3 lbs average weight; serves 12) / $90
- Prime Rib (5 lbs average weight; serves 20) / $165
- Jumbo Turkey Leg / $10 each
- Turkey Breast (2 lbs average weight; serves 8+) / $37.50
All items are carved and packaged for convenience. Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 14 and Christmas orders much be placed by December 19.
To read the original article, click here.